- Digital Performer 7
- Logic Pro 9
- RME UFX Modded by Black Lion Audio
- Dangerous Music D-Box D/A converter and analog summing box
- Audient ASP008 8 channel Preamp/AD converter (8 channels of UK preamp gain)
- Vintech 573
- Black Lion Audio B12a X2 (api 512c preamp)
- Lindell Audio 6X-500 preamp/pultec eq
- RME UFX preamps modded by Black Lion Audio
- Electro-Harmonix 12AX7 “MIC PRE” x2
- Cathedral Pipes Regensburg Dom
- Shure SM 57
- Shure 565SD X2
- Shure Beta 57a
- Shure Beta 56
- Shure Beta 52
- Audix D6
- Audix I5
- Neumann TLM102
- Sennheiser 421MKII
- Groove Tubes GT 57
- Studio Projects C1
- Shure KSM27
- SE Electronics SE3 pair
Instruments for studio use
- AxeFx Ultra
- Randall MTS 50 watt (all tube) head with 5 modules. Tweed, Ultra, XTC, SL+, Super V. Amp and modules come with JJs in them, and head also includes real spring reverb and tube buffered effects loop.
- Fender Deluxe Reverb
- Marshall 1960a cab
- Custom Seismic Audio 1×12 cab, loaded with a Celestion Vintage 30, with an upgraded hemp cone.
- Ampeg 1×12 bass amp. (this is an older american made)
- 1970s Epiphone acoustic guitar
- Les Paul with JB in the bridge. This is a very well liked guitar, and stays in tune very well.
- Fender Active EQ Jazz. Upgraded bridge to a Badass II and have a custom “bone nut”.
- Yamaha solid birch 24×18, 22×18, 12, 16
- Pacific solid birch 22×18, 10, 12, 14
- Custom Bubinga Stave 13×6 w/diecast hoops snare
- Yamaha Steel 14×5 snare
- Gretsch 14×6.5 renown maple snare with diecast hoops
- High quality cymbal rental available on request
Larger Facility (CDR)
Consoles and Preamps
- 40 Channel Soundcraft Console
- 10 Channels of high quality tube preamps, both vintage and custom designed by Adam Smith
- Vintek Dual 72
- Sytek MPX-4Aii
- Ampex preamps Both tube and solid state versions.
- Mccurdy preamp X2
- Custom built 1176 silverface and blackface
- Custom built SSL stereo compressor
- FMR RNC (really nice compressor)
- Teac 1″ 16 track
- Teac 1/4″ 2 track
- Alesis 24 track Harddisc recorder
- Mic closest varies, since I only use this facility for only select projects, I combine my mic selection with what they have. There is a pair of rhode NTK tube mics, and a nice pair of Josephson LDC condensors, both pairs sound fantastic.
- This facility is much larger in size, and is recommended for large full band live sessions, or for getting a unique drum sound with a large room to play with. Since I do not own or pay monthly rent on this facility, to use it, there is an hourly charge to rent it out for tracking. To see if you will benefit from using the larger facility, contact me through my number, email, or facebook, to discuss your options, and find the best fit for your session.